LISTEN VERY CLOSELY to what he is saying, and read between the lines.

He’s referring to preparations for an Alien attack on humanity from creatures ALREADY living underground on this planet.

Many of you will laugh this off as crazy-talk, but I assure you that this is real!

Only people mentioned by @Paisley66 in this post can reply

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

Why is everyone around acting like normal? Id stop and be like...WTF?

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

Satan's seed. Momma said there were no monsters under the bed. Momma don't know what I know.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

too much classified, need some booms now... enough of the "classified" BS

Members of Galactic Federation are here already and indirectly helping us, they are our friends...ds wants to present them as our enemies and scare people, as secret of aliens beings is coming out
scaremongering , the way ds operates

FJB .......Trump is my President

I believe the military has been taken them out they should be about gone . Thats just my opinion.

Your flexible friend. Interested in art, antiques and collectables. Music is the food of Love. Social Club Treasurer. Love President Trump!

Well, Zorra of hollowearth speaks through his son who is on planet, placed here with his sister, brought up by the military but the sister has returned to hollowearth. Checkout Zorra of Hollowearth, now on Bitchute.

All American Conservative Christ follower. Trump is my President! On TS: @rebecca4truth

If you pull about the H of R from 2012 you cannot find this bill HR8791 so I think it may be fake

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

I'm thinking he is talking about the pandemic.

I’m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

2018 witnesses spotted 8 foot tall reptillian beings coming out of area 51 i believe in december on the 7th then on the 14th the orions were spotted over the pentagon early morning you can find this information if you duckduckgo (WW2 was a adrenachrome harvest)it will give you options once on the page go to orionlines (pizzagate exsposure)saved our asses

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

Wait, isn't this a few years old from The Onion?

In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication

its a spoof yeah

(1) Show this thread

This is the next level of waking up for many. Yes, they exist, and not only underground. But the government has contingencies for almost every scenario. And this is not our government. We don't know if this is a red pill, psyop, or "other."

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

I hate snopes but they say this is a satire video by The Onion.

In response anon anon to her Publication

I wouldnt put any confidence in snopes. Snopes was run by a husband and wife when it first started. The husband had used $90K on prostitutes, wife divorced, he marries one of the prostitutes. She helps run the co. Their only employee is an online call girl/vixen. Its a joke.

(1) Show this thread

He even pauses and says Jesus 😲! 🍿🍿

Only followers of this user (@UsersName1sKelly) can see their posts

In response Kelly Kelly to her Publication

Time to go down the rabbit hole.

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

when did this take place?

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Search on duckduckgo suggests 2008

Jan 17, 2008 — Rep. John Haller (R-PA) introduces a bill that will allocate (classified) dollars over the next (classified) years to fight flesh-eating (classified).

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

What is the writi g new bill of rights all about? what s wrong with the one we got?

(3) Show this thread