Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Monkeywerx on Youtube just blew my mind! Info can come from every source.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt_hmNGQUYw

Ready to have your mind blown? Mine was blown that this was actually on the site. I know we have aircraft that can fly high, high but aircraft that can repair satellites? Yeah we do but just wanted to point it out since Monkey showed them but didn't go into detail or comment on the height.
The devils chopper looks like it took a big round and some how stayed airborn. I really want to know how you go -500 over the water unless what we think is water is just a hologram of water. That is something to put your eyes to. Monkey has been dropping great info the last few days that has never been seen before by the public. You should really check out the show that covers this at the link above.

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Just noticed this.
JohnJohn@wainthepain

Flying at 70,000 feet
Anything to do with spy planes.

125700 is about 28 miles up. I wonder if you would need a full space suit kek.

In response Steve Murray to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Look at the helmet/suit he's got on at 72,000k.
John John@wainthepain01. (forgot 01 previously)
I am not military but following him for a while. He knows a lot about military aircraft and his photos are amazing. One to follow, I do.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Ok. Ill check them out, thanks for the tip!

Actually I already follow him kek

(2) Show this thread