Adios Walmart for this and many other crimes against humnity !

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/17/technology/walmart-vaccine-verification-app.html

Only people mentioned by @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

I am confused, what are they talking about, a proved Vaccine or a legal forbidden experimental genetic Drug that milds the Symptoms,
While you still get it and spread it.
Are you "tested" positive after "vaccination"?
Are you wearing a Mask after Vaccination?
Do other therapeutic Drugs like HCQ and on do a safer Job?
Is there a "Pandemie" at all?
May their Giraffes do not pair.

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

AMEN.

I'm not to naive to think I can avoid all below board activity and evil Intent, BUT...I DO live my Life on principled choices!

I haven't bought Exxon gas since the Valdez "accident", I haven't ordered through Amazon in years, I've nixxed all stores that tried to cancel Mike Lindell/MyPillow, and WalMart is most DEFINITELY NOT getting ANY of my money from this moment forward!!

Be aware....Target isn't any better... Owned by my local [DS] Dayton Crime Family....👹

#VoteWithYourWallet
#BoycottWalmart

thank you 😊

PATRIOT PARTY! Donald J Trump is my President Widow of Vietnam Veteran #MAGA #WWG1WGA

Add Chewy to your list. I canceled them a couple weeks ago.

(2) Show this thread