#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.

WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ is my savior❤✝️ Trump is still my POTUS 🇺🇸 Micah 6:8 🙏 *Be nice today cuz its tuff to cuddle w/a porcupine*🦔

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

gmornin VK!
Do u have any idea what that reporter's name is? The guy is a moron...like he's gonna throw out a "gotcha" question to a former intelligence officer? A GENERAL?! wow...
(Flynn is so awesome... "what did u say? Blue Anon?") 🤣😂🤣 The level of errogance n stupidity shown by this one reporter is worthy of mockery. My hubby wants to write a letter to the Tulsa World...lol

In response Showpony Farm to her Publication

General Flynn just red pilled the world!! Look up “ Blue Anon”. That wasn’t a fruedian slip of the tongue 💥

WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ is my savior❤✝️ Trump is still my POTUS 🇺🇸 Micah 6:8 🙏 *Be nice today cuz its tuff to cuddle w/a porcupine*🦔

In response Mary Clark to her Publication

Im quite aware of that...n also how Flynn showed that reporter he was completely out of his depth. Thats the funniest part...n I have this image in my head of Trump watching the video laughing hysterically...lol

It’s funny you say that, because I had that same impression. Great catch👍🏻😉

In response Showpony Farm to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mary_Clark0724 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mary Clark, click on at the bottom under it