Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

**Please tell me what you think. I'm at a loss.

MICHIGAN UNEMPLOYMENT has, since October 2020, opened a claim, based on my son's work has been closed on and off between this time frame (restaraunt and under employed due to the rona)

Son has not received a single dime from UIA nor PUA for time off work. Not a penny of the $6k-$8k that shows up here and then disappears for a few days, boom! It's back but now he owes $5k for overpayment somewhere back to March 2020.

That's not the kicker~FOUR SEPARATE WITHDRAWLS FROM THE FRIEND OF THE COURT HAS BEEN TAKEN OUT of his ghosty account...he called FOC to see where FOUR PAYMENTS came from???

The money was taken from his UIA account that he has not received a single payment from 😱 HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN?

There is no ATTY GENERAL to complain to...she's in bed with twitMer and nessle.

What do you think?

In response Dottie French to her Publication

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Moon Shot to his Publication

Thank you for the suggestion to ask Deloitte...the [AG] is in bed with [twitMer & benson] and that "task force" is bullshite. Here is another example of strangulation by depravation:

https://www.abc12.com/2021/03/17/mt-morris-woman-frustrated-by-months-with-no-unemployment-benefits/

I'm confident your son is not alone and many more will be discovered in the same predicament.. All by design. Whitmer, Nessel and Benson are nothing more than enforcement goons with lipstick, installed in office by George Soros and Dominion. They do not work FOR the Great State of Michigan, they are here to dismantle and destroy.

In response Dottie French to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @moonshot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Moon Shot, click on at the bottom under it