Don't really care about the stimulus check its going to be used to get some silver but not sure if its me but every moron around me who voted for Bidan got checks everyone i know who voted for trump have not.

Only people mentioned by @QballAnon1776 in this post can reply

Christian-Freedom loving Patriot-who prays soon common courtesy/respect for one another will Grace this Nation/World again

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻. sending prayers Karen Lou ..we're Trump supporters and havent received 2nd or this one

A Patriot who loves God, country and Trump! Married a Marine and gave birth to my hero....a son who is a retired Marine and Patriot.

I got mine yesterday. Hoping you get yours soon!

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response Proud Patriot to her Publication

yea its cool don't care was just wondering if this was actually happening or just up by me . Thanks though!

(1) Show this thread

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your stimulus check.
We are Trump supporters, and voted for him, and we've already received our check.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

oh no its cool was just wondering if this was happening everywhere or just around me.

(1) Show this thread

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

Trump voters, no check here. I need it now. was just diagnosed with lung cancer and the bills are going to be outrageous.

In response Karen Lou to her Publication

sending prayers your way

(1) Show this thread