https://www.bitchute.com/video/evFFuZMSRP6j/
CONFIRMED: NO ONE HAS DIED FROM ANY COVID VACCINE 💩
SGT Report

Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

PEOPLE ARE BEING DECEIVED! THE ULTERIOR MOTIVE IS EVIL!!

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

I don't agree. I've been reading over 100 printed pages of reports in the Vaccine Adverse Effects Reporting System (VAERS) on CDC's website. 1,237 cases of adverse effects resulting in death from 12/20 to 3/5/21. I've read thru about 40 cases so far. Most were elderly. All deaths happened from within right after the shot to up to 11 days after the shot (so far). Most were heart related. Some health professionals filling out the reports list causes of death as "natural causes" & specifically say vaccine didn't cause the death. Died 90 minutes after the shot, natural causes? Why make a point to say the vaccine didn't cause death at all? No autopsies were done in the cases I've read so far. Many reports won't even suggest that the vaccine may have caused the events leading to death. Interesting, though, many of the elderly who received the shot were on hospice care in nursing homes. I question the practicality of giving a shot to someone who is dying if it wasn't an experiment.

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

Yes, we all know that people are dying from taking the covid shot.
His title was referring to the woman with the pink shirt telling bold faced lies that no one has died from taking the shot.

(1) Show this thread

Is it for the money, or is she really that brainwashed?

Blessed Christian, Wife, Mom & Grammy to 6. 🙏❤🇺🇲🌎 Pro-Trump, Pro-Life, Pro-Guns #GODWINS #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN

Yeah, inject yourself with poisons to hope for helth! Yeah just listen to the...... I've forgotten who we were supposed to listen to, my bad.

😄

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

🧐 I beg to differ! Many more than we know...