Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

Lemon juice and Himalayan salt is the best to replensish electrolytes. Many health benefits from both the lemons and the salt.

Father, husband, Patriot, combat vet and defender of the constitution.

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

what ratio do you use? thats the third time ive heard himalyan salt referensed today. i dont ignore signs the cosmos is sending me. lol

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Jason Patriot to his Publication

I squeeze half a lemon and about 1/2 to 1 tsp of salt, then fill the glass with water.
I drink it several times a day. With all of the minerals in nature's perfect balance, I don't have to take a mineral supplement. Aids with digestion and many other things. Lemons are far more nutritious than we thought.

Dr. Charlie Ward said in a video the other day that, if you put a lemon in the freezer overnight and then grate the rind on a salad, it is more powerful than chemotheraphy in fighting cancer.

i will try this in the very near future! thank you❤️

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @1776soldier in this post can reply

In response Jason Patriot to his Publication

I also mix baking soda with Himalayan salt and brush my teeth with it. Takes out all the red wine stains 🍷

Haven't used a flouride toothpaste in decades!