Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Wormwood is Revelations
Nothing Can Stop Wat Is Coming

A perfect case of using their own attacks against them. They create the fake scamdemic, and adrenochrome supplies are cut off. People and their children are quarantined at home as a result - WAY less kids disappearing. They start to withdrawl from lack of quality adrenochrome and get desperate, spending their fortunes for a B- grade fix like a carpet shark looking for a small crack rock that might have fallen on the ground. Due to high iron in their blood, wormwood is deadly to them but is part of the flu cure. Seeing Spade here begging for Tom Hanks, the kingpin of supply to message them, they are slowly dying a painful, miserable death. Wonder why the DS is allowing children to pour into the country? Desperation. Those poor kids...

There are some I will not pray for, these monstrous heathens need to be eradicated off the face of the planet and I have no doubt in my mind they all will and one day they will face our Creator and have to answer directly.

God Bless our ch

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BludGeonT in this post can reply

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

I wouldn't want to be in those shoes. I wish there was a way to stop the people from entering. How anyone couldn't read the David Spade video is odd to me! He laid it out, with the gun gester and all. I guess it's because he was known to be a joker. He really looks like a joker too.

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

For "F" sakes, I dislike the Getty photograhy crap too. It never ends!

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

ive not seen this video...where to find?

(2) Show this thread