Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

1. Iran.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Elon launched#STARLINK 21 Sunday... Whiplash last referenced 1 HR TO STARLINK 21. ELON IS TWEETING PUCKISH ROGUE POETRY... MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM? IS#ELON ODIN???

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

I doubt it!!! lol! I do wonder if Elon is now a whitehat, or maybe an actor in a mask.... Zeus and Odin are similar in the ways that they both are a King and hold the power of lightning however Zeus is also completely different from Odin. ... Zeus dwells on Mount Olympus while Odin stays and guards his world Asgard. However, Both Kings of Gods are quite similar.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

SOMETHING IS GOING DOWN...

SCOTTY MAR10 DROPPED 1 OF ELON'S TWEETS IN HIS VIDEO BEFORE#STARLINK 21 LAUNCHED. ELON TWEETED:

"THIS MAGIC MOMENT." 🎶 & SCOTTY INCLUDED IT...🤔 2019 MILITARY INTERVIEW REGARDING CUE. THEY'RE PART OF IT, SO IS DJT & ___? AN ALTERNATE INTERNET IS PART OF THE PLAN... THAT WOULD CRIPPLE BIG TECH, THE SWAMP, MEDIA...😲
🙏🇺🇸🙏 #SAVEAMERICA #tbiytc
MASTERPIECE?

PROUD PATRIOT🇺🇸 Meme Queen🤗 Good Vibes Only! 💩 Attitudes Not Welcome! 💋#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

I just watched a video with Charlie Ward and he said the new QFS will be through Starlink instead of blockchain and that GOD is actually in charge of it. Let me know if you want the link to the video.😉

Only people mentioned by @Victorious11 in this post can reply

PROUD PATRIOT🇺🇸 Meme Queen🤗 Good Vibes Only! 💩 Attitudes Not Welcome! 💋#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication

TY❤️

(1) Show this thread