Only people mentioned by @TheKingsChick in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Presuming to speak for GOD is blasphemy.

YOU ALL have no idea how upset GOD is with this one and his team of QWO Replacement Killers.

GOD will save you all because you refuse to question and follow blindly as Trump tells you, but you refuse to hear.

The Replacement KILLERS of 2017
https://youtu.be/UGRX2ndkMHc?t=84
````````````
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES...just those with eyes, refusing to see.

https://gematriaeffect.news/maga-the-fifth-degree-of-the-church-of-satan/

Max Spiers - Exposing the Control Sys. CLIP - Sarah Adams - Miles Johnston - Bases at the Barge 2015 - YouTube

This video is about Max Spiers - Exposing the Control System on planet earth.. CLIP - Sarah Adams - Miles Johnston - Bases at the Barge 2015.For the full Bas...

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our Vets🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication

Wait, arent YOU speaking for God here?

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication

I speak to the demons that read this post through the eyes of their vessel
I rebuke you and I bind you in The Mighty Name of Jesus
For whatsoever shall be bound on earth shall be bound in heaven.
I bind you and render you paralyzed
Deaf Dumb and Mute
I command You to release your vessel and leave it immediately.
I command you to enter no more souls on your way to the Lake of Fire...Hell

And for you dear
I loose God all up in your business.
In Your Home. In Your Life
I pray He makes His presence known to you in a manner you have never experienced.
I pray He soothes and softens your Heart and Soul like soothing rain filling you with Gods love snd peace
In tbe Mighty Name of Jesus let the
Oil of Peace flow into the vessels that read this prayer

Make it Rain Peace Almighty God

(3) Show this thread

Blessed Christian, Wife, Mom & Grammy to 6. 🙏❤🇺🇲🌎 Pro-Trump, Pro-Life, Pro-Guns #GODWINS #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN

I do believe God put a blessing on our President. ! 🙏❤

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

Glory to God 2 Chronicles 7:14 God heard our prayers and is lifting our nation God bless God's Speed to our anointed HEROES OF HUMANITY AMEN✝️

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication

Hallelujah Amen

(1) Show this thread