Only people mentioned by @Atom_Eve_GOD in this post can reply

8th Generation AMERICAN 🇺🇸PATRIOT, Navy Wife, Army Mom, Peds Nurse. GOD & JESUS🙏🌹Afghan Hounds! WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication

Show His Face and Name him!!!

In response Rita Hen to her Publication

Exactly! Why do they always protect the criminal???

Doing such only encourages others to continue because they are the only ones protected.

(1) Show this thread

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

Atom, Thank you for sharing this info about how children may be taken. It reminds us that we have to keep our eyes open around all children, our own and others. 🙏🏻#SaveTheChildren

In response IN THE LANE to her Publication

I am glad it worked out and for more than just this one child.
I am thinking that one ahead of them is most likely his accomplice.
That SOB, I hope the future is more painful for that thing than all the children he harmed.

(1) Show this thread

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

I hope they put him in general population and we are rid of this filth.

I’m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

In response Cob Cob to his Publication

that sick prick would like general population,feed him to a hog

(1) Show this thread

Thank you for posting this great information. god bless your soul. xoxo

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

I googled the map of the sex offenders in my elite neighborhood there’s a lot that live in my backyard. I just want to say know who they are, know where they live, guys on the corner that will take 100 bucks to snatch a kid they are every where make no mistake about it. And the guy in the Mercedes-Benz at 2:30 in the morning in the parking lot picking up a young homeless girl I had a minute to talk to her when she walked back to his car, his windows were blacked out and it was scary. I don’t walk alone in the middle of the night in my incredibly “safe” neighborhood anymore.

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

DEATH PENALTY & NO APPEALS. 😡

It took me several stares to figure out which arms are his.

In response Shaky Dolphin to his Publication

She looks like she is staring at her family at a distance, but he has her locked in arms. The one walking in front most likely is with him.
I am so happy someone was aware and got the positive results for a happy ending.

(1) Show this thread