2-year 3.18 Delta Q "Facebook"[.] πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‡πŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ””

Only people mentioned by @joeqpublic3608 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

THAT IS A HECK OF A DECK OF DELTA'S

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

THESE WOMEN ARE JUST ANOTHER MAN IN A DRESS. LOOKS LIKE IT TO ME. TRANNIES TELLING US WHAT TO DO. YATES INCLUDED.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Ok this is my opinion. You take +21+2+4 and You get 27. You add the post time for Yates and it = 27. She is the only person who does not have their official picture posted. And...She is one of the two that do not have the 220px starting their JPG. But I am just loving it because her middle name starts with a Q. I think Yates falls first.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

No "_official." either[.] πŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ””

(1) Show this thread