Only people mentioned by @ItAintEasyBeingGreen in this post can reply

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

Could also be for NESARA/GESARA that is rolling out, or double meaning?

Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

In response Bradley Thornton to his Publication

I'm learning double meanings are Q's thing. Pure geniuses.

(1) Show this thread

God Bless the USA! Home is wherever patriots are.

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

In response Willa Belle to his Publication

Cheers, sis. It's about to pop off 🍻

(I hope) πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread

This might not be it. What/when was RED_CASTLE? And, this could just be for St. Pats day. Keeping hopes grounded. Everydau should be a Green Day Go-fighting for truth and freedom day for us all anyway.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Delta is in 5 days. March 23. I guess we will know if this was a nothing burger by then. Odd that this is the first might the White House has had any lights on since Biden's inauguration.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Red Castle... Russia playing ball! Note, St. Patrick’s Day is over in D.C. but the castle is still green!

(2) Show this thread

Christian..#GodWins #Q #WWG1WGA #KAG committed to the Love of my life.. here for fellowship with other God fearing Freedom Loving Patriots

πŸ˜‡This is one of the most exciting post I've seen today...if past proves future...this is dated March 23...so does that MAYBE mean in 5 days we MIGHT see the EBS start????
#Pray ...#Hope ...#GodWins

In response Grandma Jenn to her Publication

Pure joy after checking the White House feed tonight. Red castle was the start (army engineers building the prison around the capitol) and green castle is the finale! I believe things are about to get real good 🍿

(1) Show this thread