Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything #AmericaFirst #SABMYK

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

First day or Spring begins tomorrow. Happy Birthday to Barron 3/20/2021

God-Family-Country πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUTH Matters Nothing is as it seems but God wins every battle and JESUS saves. Faith vs fear everyone armor up.

Nothing is as it seems. Optics are everything!

This is so weird! I was just looking at old Q posts and saw this photo! Now it's posted here! (Like Minds)

Left is Right AND Right is Wrong?...

LA Native, Lives in Colorado, Trump Patriot, Wife, Mother, Love My God and Country.

The Tree of Good and Evil?

#FamilyIsEverything #AmericaFirst #SABMYK

In response Meggie Sandell to her Publication

Perhaps Spring has arrived. Saturday 3/202021

(1) Show this thread

Trump Supporter. WIFE. Mom. Grandma. Political junkie. InQuistitive; want to learn / know more about Q.

The positive and the negative represented in one picture.

Hmm.. scorched earth policy !?!? πŸ€—πŸ™πŸ”₯πŸ”₯β€πŸ˜‡

We are living a parallel universe. Nothing makes sense because we awoke in this parallel universe. You can turn this photo on its side and both are still relevant, one being the root of the other, the root of all evil, giving light to "the other side". Very impactful image. Says so much about where we are, what we each think is real or fake. No matter what it is, we are all playing a role on thr world stage. All countries are in the spotlight. The ending should be very interesting.

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "ε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆε“ˆ" Felixtheblack.Cat

In response Nesara 2021 to her Publication

Orange fire from deep in the earth. A perfect storm. Perfect timing. Exactly what we have come to expect. None have escaped Galactic justice. Now we can all wake up.

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™. Dedicated to Truth wherever it leads...😎

Where there's smoke there 's fire?!?😎

From right to left I see Dark to Light.. I see Death to Life.. Winter to Spring

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

I always wondered about this picture that was posted. Grass is spring like, left side of the tree is Autumn like, right side of tree is like Winter, including the grassy area.

The significance does escape me though its probably so simple, a caveman could figure it out.

In response Borescoped ... to his Publication

Winter ending.

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

In response Borescoped ... to his Publication

If you notice, the green is spring, the bottom half of the tree is autumn and the top half is summer aflame. Only the dead side is winter. The only season of death there is...

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is thinking that behind the scenes today was Financial Scorched Earth Day!

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ Scorched Earth!!

Looks like the result of a direct energy weapon? Or, could be lack of nutrients and bad soil on one side? Or, could be something biblical?

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

March 17, 2021 it truly is a very special day for me and I am so very grateful. β™₯️