Remember President John Magufuli? He's the guy that found samples taken from a goat and a pawpaw returned positive COVID-19 test results.

[They] don't like it when their narrative is proven fake.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

This breaks my heart!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

😢

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

Saw this just now on Gab. Very sad if true, but who knows what the truth is anymore? May have disappeared for his own good...

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

It's my hope he's somewhere under protection
I remember when that broke about the positive test results for the goat & pawpaw fruit 😂- he showed what an utter & complete crock & scam the covid nonsense was & I figure from that time forward he had a target painted on his back

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

🙏🏼❤️

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

guess he REALLY pissed off Gates, Fauci & the world health org ... 😨

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

wow.. 😳😳

I hope WHs tucked him away somewhere knowing his revealation and challenge to the covihoax put a mark on his back. It was hysterical when the news broke of the gaot and paw paw testing positive. This guy needs a Hero's medal no matter where he is now.

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

He appeared to me to be a good guy. Hope he is safe somewhere.

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

wow...

"The president of a nation that had supposedly beaten COVID mysteriously vanished LAST MONTH, now he has been declared dead."

Whoa.

Only followers of this user (@17_Psalm) can see their posts

CA Paramedic•Native/Mex American 🇺🇸❤️🇲🇽 Truth seeker• WWG1WGA•💖our Military •💖LEO’s •🙏🏽Heal rescued Children & END Human Trafficking

This saddens me😢 RIP Patriot Magufuli.