#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins
WOW...listen to this seconds long clip...this is what we are fighting-an intelligent, invisible enemy-Evil.

From Midnight Rider-telegram

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

First mistake, evil has only gained power that over the generations we the people have given it. Stronger and stronger it grew and got cocky and coceited as they got away with literal murder for so long. Now, they don't even care if we know what they're trying to do. Last mistake, God said "ENOUGH" and what's also invisible right now? Things in the background that are happening. Light will shine again soon. We humans still have a lot of repairing to do and we definitely have a big part in this, all of us.

It's nowhere near over yet.

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

Amen.

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

SANTANIC CULT ( 93 )

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

🤣🤣🤣. WHERE DID AMERICAN FOSTER GO 😂

(1) Show this thread

It and they are pedos, pay no mind, my whole theory has always been evil by its very nature is stupid. Js.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

NOT powerful, NOT insurmountable, STUPID and evil. The deep state.

(1) Show this thread