Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Spring (3-20). April Fools (04-01, duh). Easter (04-04).

👊

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

FFS ... enuf already!

Focus on the Lord, not the Storm | Nahum 1:7 The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; he knows those who take refuge in him.

whitehouse turned green tonight
green castle

Just a few more weeds to remove before Nesara/Gesara (rainbow colors) Golden age jubilee maybe and the Jesters Festival always occurs around April 1....💁‍♀️just so thoughts

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Spring (Dark Winter Over - Dark to Light?) March 20th
April Fools (Trump Card?) April 1st
Easter (Rainbow Currency?) April 4th

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Wow. Literally just posted a God Nod I had today that referenced "Christmas". Red + Green here... :) I also got "rainbow currencies" when I saw the eggs.... Phlox/Flocks...what else with this aspect? Hmmm...off to dig!

Love me some Pool time in March!

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

Yes - phlox flowers - they bloom steadily in July and August; some sites say through September for the tall ones. I'd say things are looking bright for the summertime!

(1) Show this thread

The flower is Moss Phlox

Single lady living in a northern state. 3 children grown and gone. Actually happy to be by myself during these Great Awakenings.

In response bhagood 123 to his Publication

Heard alot of red castle green castle lately,looks like in the pic red and green coming together 🤔

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

In response bhagood 123 to his Publication

Scarlet Phlox: An *Evergreen* Perennial which attracts *butterflies*.
Ugh.

(2) Show this thread