Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

Watched my neighbor get rolled out in a body bag yesterday. He tool the first shot last week. So Fooked! The shit is real!

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

Sad beyond words...

Hey. Where did you find this posted? I shared it and a normie friend who is considering the vax wants to know the source. tks

In response Audrey Patriot to her Publication

My timeline is full of info. I would also visit TheHighWire.com and icandecide.org. Let me know if you need something specific or more information, happy to help!

(2) Show this thread

I have a friend that got her vaccine and is breastfeeding. Both her and her husband are healthcare professionals so even as an educated healthcare professional they will not even listen about the risks. It is so frustrating.

(1) Show this thread

Blessed Christian, Wife, Mom & Grammy to 6. 🙏❤🇺🇲🌎 Pro-Trump, Pro-Life, Pro-Guns #GODWINS #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN

😭😭😭😭 why are people so Fing stupid!

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

My heart is breaking!!!!! 💔

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

😢😢😢🙏🙏🙏🙏

This makes my blood boil and reduces me to tears, in tandem😢

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

😢🙏🙏🙏