"Operation Honeycomb" 18 month Undercover Investigation!

🚨40 Indicted In Huge Drug Trafficking Ring, Storing Cocaine at Two Day Care Centers🚨

🔹More than $2.7M in cocaine, heroine, fentanyl, crack cocaine & morphine were seized by investigators as well as 38 firearms.

🔹The drugs were trafficked to Puerto Rico, California, Virginia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Massachusetts & Connecticut.

🔹“In what appears to be a fully functioning day-care center with children’s furniture, toys, posters, this defendant was mixing drugs...Children were eating & playing & being cared for in the same space where cocaine was being packaged. Parents trying to work through the pandemic left their children at a day care and this is what their kids were exposed to.” Nassau County DA Singas.
article & video:
https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/40-indicted-in-drug-trafficking-ring-whose-operations-included-2-li-day-cares-centers-da/2944639/

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

God, Family and President Trump. I'm a Mom, Nana, Veteran, Patriot. a Mom, Grandma, Conservative, Prior Military Veteran, Patriot

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

I'm glad they got the creeps...it makes me sick that there were children involved