Where we go one, we all go with Trump. He's the best President ever! Married with children, raising a nephew. dogs and ducks. No arguing...

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Can you explain?

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response ATrump Girl to her Publication

I hope all I wrote makes any sense to you.💗

I stand with Putin! He told the Russian people over a week ago tha the Deep State Cabal had been destroyed in their country...it's now just a matter of time! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🥳

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruthRules463 in this post can reply

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response TruthRules 463 to her Publication

I know! I'm so excited! 😍He also told Klaus Schwab about 10 days ago on their virtual meeting publically, to *Fook_ himself! and that his people in Russia and Europe will not participate in globalist great reset, lol Putin has a backbone and a heart. He also said that his people in Russia will rebuild with LOVE. Honest to God! Also, back in 1999, I said it when I first saw him, "I like Putin", while many looked at me like I'm crazy and when he was elected President, I was so happy but I knew a lot of work needed to be done. Now I know, he was cleaning up the Cabal there on his own! Sad how the media kept bashing him all those years just like they've been doing with President Trump.

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

Oh my goodnes! I loved reading your post! I loved Putin from the start and my family thought I was crazy, as well! I loved him even more when he stopped Russian adoptions when he found out the kids were being trafficked by the cabal. I feel the same about Kim Jong Un...🤷🏻‍♀️ Thanks for sharing and blessings!🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread