Why is it that while we are waiting to see the show Biden is getting away with stopping the boarder wall, pipe line, now going to do the filibuster and all this other damage to our country. When does justice come in??? I just don't seem to understand when all this just keeps goong on.

any answers

Only people mentioned by @Heavenrider in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@MamaChris12) can see their posts

Christian, Patriot , Trump my President! Mother grandma just hard working American.

In response Robert Wenk to his Publication

Same here! Im so upset everyday! ut just keep trusting

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Robert Wenk to his Publication

I feel the same way - its really hard to watch. Feel like its only punishing the right and the left doesn't even care :(