Only people mentioned by @SwissQ in this post can reply

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Tatjana DallAcqua to her Publication

πŸ™God please protect each and every one of these brave souls

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❀️at a time πŸ™β€οΈπŸ’« #GodWins #wwg1wga

πŸ™πŸ’œArchangel Michael, Jesus and legions of angels surround our brave men and woman helping us to invoke Divine Government in our country.

Nonstop PRAYERS. β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

GodπŸ™Family❀️AmericaπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump2020πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ#85Million+StrongπŸ¦…W/W/G/1/W/G/AπŸ’š

Our soldiers are in my heart and my prayers. I am praying so hard for them each and every day and I am Incredibly grateful for every single one of them πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

I love our great military! May God bless & protect our brave heros! πŸ™πŸ’•

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of β€œLady In Waiting For The Promises Of God”!

MAY GOD BLESS & PROTECT YOU!πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Teresa Hiers to his Publication

OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN LORD JESUS PROTECT THESE MEN AND WOMEN WITH YOUR HAND ON THEM AMEN!!!

(1) Show this thread

I'm just a lil ole country gal that wants to see my Grandchildren grow up in a the world God meant for them to grow up in! WWG1WGA

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™God please walk with these soldiers and bless them with protection and strength! In the name of Jesus Christ AMEN.

I love God and my country! Blessed wife and mother. I strongly support my 2nd ammendment and free speech rights. KAG!

❀️God bless our troops!

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) β€œFortDespair” Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’ͺπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Godspeed Soldiers πŸ’ͺπŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» πŸ™πŸ» πŸ’₯πŸ’₯THE STAGE IS SETπŸ’₯πŸ’₯

We are ready PatriotsπŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ’₯πŸ’₯😎
Pray for our military πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»
Pray for our President πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Patriot that loves this Country, President Donald Trump, God and Family. #WWG1WGA, #MAGA, #KAG, #FOOKED

πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈPraying for our Military!

Eliezer in the Book of Jasher turned Sodom's laws back on them...Eliezer Justice! Mother of 5 - KAG!

God bless them all! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Where can you find Lin Wood?

In response Sara Tyler to his Publication

He says he is at Teligram@linwoodspeakstruth

(1) Show this thread

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with β€œsolutions that don’t cost the earth”

I'm all emotional now

This Patriot loves God, Country, Family. #FamilyIsEverything

praying for all! God Bless!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Prayers for God to call down ArchAngel Michael and all his warriors to protect our soldiers & patriots for all harm. Please forgive anything that is unclean in your eyes and bless this cause of justice for your people. Our cause is in your name Lord to put satan and his corrupt puppets down, bless them Lord. Amen

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Amen!

(1) Show this thread

All evil needs to reign is for good people to remain silent. Proud American Patriot. Roll Tide Roll! Q - 1Q7 - JFK jr. Q+ - DJT

Polished and shined, ready for action.

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

This can't possibly be for a Biden inauguration1
Trump supporters DON'T riot

God bless our military