MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

HERES A WEIRD VIDEO
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

https://youtu.be/1_HpVijdljo

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

The only thing I want to see concerning Soros is him hanging from a rope or a firing squad.

In response Mike Littlejohn to his Publication

dont know how true this is, But I could not find it when I read it through reverse photo, so it tells me that it's a new photo

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

Yeah I didn't want to say anything but I've heard he was executed. Just like a bunch of them. Obama, Michelle, GWB, Clinton (Who actually died the day of that 9/11 tribute where she tripped getting in the van). She's some kind of animated zombie or some shit with a device making it look like she's alive. The technology that's being hid from us is incredible supposedly. There's a list somewhere (I wish I had downloaded it) that shows who was executed and who's waiting for tribunals. Q made it clear the level of corruption is so deep the end is not going to be for everybody. Some won't believe it. i know I'll believe it.

Only people mentioned by @SmilinDoug in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Smilin Doug, click on at the bottom under it