alright yaw. the website is up and running for the globall meditation coming on March24. for more information check out globalunity.live a loving patriot put it together@wonderlustdust shoutout to Dust. we as a collective, one species under the sun will change this world. for we have the Almighty by our sides. i encourage you all go check out globalunity.live and join us on this EPIC and GLORIOUS day. the world is our home, so lets come together and show the love that she deserves. this is also for syncronized prayer and intention for ALL militaries and their loved ones whom are on the front lines conquering evil as we sleep. lets do our part in eradicating darkness from these lands.

Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

My the lord bless this day for the both of you i am here and feeding my prayers and all my faith towards your Mission!! Thanks to you both as well for the forwarding of prayers to myself and to my buddy!! Mr. Al is doing great and actually turning the affects of the cemo he is recieving around!!! He has not Felt as good in years and taking natural remidies and faith and or prayers are getting him through all of thsi!!!! Thank you and iI am here in heart with the whole group!!!!R Ricardo

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Crimson Revolver to his Publication

yes this is great news. the fight has just begun. instill in him everything he wants is already inside him. he must get out of his own way to allow it to happen.

(1) Show this thread

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

Its on my calender !!!

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Crimson Revolver to his Publication

🙏 bless you. the website is very informative.

(1) Show this thread