I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

If someone oversteps their authority in this area Demons have the right to retaliate. You must only pray in your authority based upon your state in life and God's given hierarchical structure. For instance a husband over his wife and children. Often misunderstood. Here is an exampleof a powerful prayer which is safe as approved by an Exorcist.....

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Luciferlost in this post can reply

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

In response ... ... to his Publication

The Power & Dominion of God is infinite! We are given the right to Petition and Comand in God's Holy Name (limited only by our faith).

The Angels are limited in this manner IMHO.

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

In response Lili MoM to her Publication

The tipping point is the use of I. Agree petition God for His holy will. Caution must be exercised with no God given authority in that area. Exorcist have to clean up the mess created by over zealous laity. Retaliation by demons is prevalent. For excellent advice on spiritual warfare I recommend Fr Chad Ripperger.

(1) Show this thread