circleback says there is "no question" that the Trump administration calling COVID the 'Wuhan virus' has led to uptick in attacks on Asian Americans

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

She can say anything she wants, it doesn't make it true.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

Except I read somewhere else that there have been NO attacks on Asian Americans. Lying again.

🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

What is going on withn the tree stalk?

🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

In response Kelli Coggins to her Publication

its groot... lol... bidan had clovers in his pocket too for st pattys... i was hoping he'd take thm out o his pocket and strt looking for 7 leaf clover...

(1) Show this thread

By now, it appears they are playing a part. After seeing Hologram Faux Bidan yesterday it just proved again that's not really him. i hope Ms Circleback is not as crazy as the appearance she is showing.

VETERAN, #2A, #MAGA, #PEDOSLAYER, #WWG1WGA, GOD AND COUNTRY

is she wearing GROOT on her dress? LOL.... poor GROOT!

In response Pedo Slayer to her Publication

Or something like this which looks similiar to evil tree folk images.

(1) Show this thread

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

I am so sick of these idiots.

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

Egads. Did she go to the Hillary School of how to say uh 100 times in 10 seconds?