Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

I live a secluded devoted spiritual life, tough to start convo but will comment and repost. not a bot as I’ve been called. AU, plz keep me!!

In response Pojomato pojomato to her Publication

I am slowly weaning from it after 5 1/2 yrs. When I do check in I get really bad vibes so it's getting easier to stay away. I feel like it is a den of evil crouching in the corner ready to strike! Not today, Satan, I'm leaving town!!! My God Wins!!!!

jumping ship from twitter is good... but also remember there are ALWAYS people behind enemy lines.

-GэПэя@Ŀ Пџŧ©д§Э-, Common sense. #GoodvsEvil. #KAG #IFBP #WWG1WGA #Balance #WeAreCentered #WeAreTheNews #Q #Anons #Unmuzzled @LadyDana38

The brunt of the battle still rages over there. Many of us got booted off already. Decided to keep my profile the same. If I had the means I would have added extra accounts and kept going there but the bird flushed both my accounts after 4-10-20 got hit.

TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT! GOD BLESS AMERICA! 🇺🇲 GOD WINS!

its dead over there

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

✅💯 Done

Living life in Pennsyl-tucky. Love my country. Army 🇺🇸 Patriot ❤ Trump #Deplorable #2A #WWG1WGA 🥶Stay Frosty My Friends 🥶

i got booted for the 5th time in the purge this afternoon. I'm over them. they're dead to me.