Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Has to be for the sleepy dopes that know things are not normal
but absolutely refuse to ponder reality or connect dots, why?
because they are stupid

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

😂

Media making this obvious is a clear sign and message for Deep State Fake roll out agenda. So when top folks get arrested, they can tell the public, it's fake.

A holocraphic

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Could they make it any more obvious the actor playing Biden Is really hamming it up. If anyone who reads this thinks that he’s president could you please contact me

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

🤣

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

He lost the rest of what was left of his mind! 😂

I heard it was going to be💥💥💥BIBLICAL💥💥💥 so here I am!

how in the hell do people not say anything about this shit?? i dont watch the news but when i visit my dad thats all he watche. it makes me sick to my stomach!

A truth seeker and researcher. Favorite number 17. Trump is the BEST President Ever. Freedom fighter. Digital Warrior. #WWG1WGA #GodWins

They are not even trying to hide the CGI.

here is a screen shot of George News talking about this. are they saying that Biden is real?

🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

In response Ragia HRH to her Publication

idk... Marjorie Taylor Greene posted a clip of him outside and its off also.

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

Definitely CGI, they think they are that good 😎

(2) Show this thread

George news says no CGI or green screen here. confused 🤷🏻‍♀️

I am very confused too. very concerned. they insist . why ????

🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

i think something is off with GeorgeNews currently. Just watch who you follow and make your on decisions.

(2) Show this thread

all I know..is the more I know.. the more I know that I don't know..you know?

couple highlights??

100% red pilled musician and artist based in Scotland - writing & recording songs about all this which hopefully help others. WWG1WGA

In response Baba Milev to his Publication

It doesn't even look like the fake Biden anymore, never mind the real Biden

(1) Show this thread

The seven second delay was not because of Janice Jacksons tit, it was in case any of them slipped up and told the truth. Not exactly the same subject but reminded me of that.

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

haha!! Boy, we got a White Hat at the White House!

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

What's up with the video/tv news lately? yeah I know many of them are CGI, fake as hell but how does the gen pop buy it after we were shown those amazingly clear detailed images of Mars!? Don't most of them own fancy 4K tv bought during the lockdowns?

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Is this red-pilling or a form of protction?
Will they claim deep-fakes when all the info on pedos is exposed?

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

I laugh!!! Red pilling subconsciously. You would be so surprised at the people who can see it. I'm hardly ever shocked. 🤪

LMAO! Yeah I know that issue when you have the wrong skin town or in this case the same color of your hair as the background, it can become an issue on Green Screens. Here his top of the head literally becomes transparent, anyone ever worked with Streaming with a GS knows this can be an issue! This is a Green Screened video

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

It's as though the people in charge aren't even trying to hide the fakery.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

BINGO!

(1) Show this thread