Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

IRS currently imploding.

Twitter @RealTexanBob | Gab @RealTexanPatriot | CloutHub @RealTexanPatriot | wego @RealTexanBob

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/17/irs-pushes-april-15-us-tax-deadline-to-may-15.html

"The move from the IRS and Treasury Department comes after calls to extend the tax season increased following the passage of the $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan, which meant the agency was tasked with sending another round of stimulus payments while processing tax returns and refunds."

"...which meant the agency was tasked with sending another round of stimulus payments while processing tax returns and refunds."

Yeah, ok 🙄 ...they've done this twice before in the last year. It's cookie cutter at this point.

Only people mentioned by @CspoaJames in this post can reply

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

NOW MANY TIMES HEARD JUNE 15 BUT WHY SHOULD IT MATTER WONT BE NEEDED MUCH LONGER 💥💥