And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

The PRESENT is an EGG laid by the PAST
that has the FUTURE inside its shell.

You asked me how long I cook my eggs
because they turn out so perfect.

7 minutes 🀍🀍

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

The yolk is always so creamy 😊

Daughter of God our Father Almighty. Family is everything. Grateful God opened my eyes, forever woke.

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

Looks good! I actually enjoy mine soft boiled. 2 minutes in my Ninja pressure cooker and they're perfect!

In response Heather Pollesch to her Publication

mmm sounds yummy!
I like a version of that in a pan 😊
(over medium; fryed)

Only people mentioned by @HereAmISendMe in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Heather Pollesch, click on at the bottom under it