Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

Haha!! You must have accidentally followed me!! That's ok. I unfollowed you back.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

https://twitter.com/NoToadsAllowed/status/1456450173564039182?s=20

from
RT News
All children will have to take Covid-19 jab in Costa Rica

Costa Rica has become the first nation in the world to make Covid-19 vaccination mandatory for children. Parents face sanctions – and potentially, forced jabbing of their kids – if they don’t comply.

The coronavirus jab has been added to a list of childhood vaccinations, obligatory under the law, the nation’s Health Ministry announced on Friday. The National Vaccination and Epidemiology Commission (CNVE) has declared immunization against the virus to be mandatory for all minors under 18.

Subscribe to RT: t.me/rtnews
RT International
All children will have to take Covid-19 jab in Costa Rica — RT World News
Costa Rica has become the first nation in the world to make Covid-19 vaccination mandatory for children. Parents face sanctions – and potentially, forced jabbing of their kids – if they don’t comply.

i stand with trump and family to the very end

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

hello hope all is ok havent heard nothing in a while it seems wego and dropspace is down and this site wont let me send you direct msg's nor am i a verified user hope all is well

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

🙂🌴🙏 Sites are down but we are still smiling. Thank you!

In response chris brandt to his Publication

please fix

(1) Show this thread

tried forgot password but said email doesnt exist please fix before i lose https://wego.social/mike0997

tried forgot password but said email doesnt exist please fix before i lose https://wego.social/mike0997

why is my wego account gone please fix i did not delete it nor did i break any rules and i want it back

not getting email to reset password on a new phone for here & wego

is registration closed? I have a couple friends who wanna join

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

WHY are you blocking videos from Kim Clement..the prophet? I have tried posting his videos for months...

Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Hey boss. Getting 403 Forbidden on wego for a couple days now, any suggestions?

YOU RUN a sharper site than most. Bet. Ty.

Only followers of this user (@carlacoelho) can see their posts

Hey Koba just checking in. Hope everything good. 👊

Is there a way to get notifications for the people I follow? Haven't been able to figure out how to do it.

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

I GREATLY appreciate all that you're doing to keep this site working smoothly. Anonup is#1 in my book.

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

I have been getting this message all day when I go to anonup.com and I have never seen it before.

Love life, why am I here, why did I find you? 💖🌠✨WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🌎💗

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

Me too!😡

(1) Show this thread

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

I have a ton of requests to follow me but I don't see how I can approve them? Please help. Thanks!

Hunter,Ozzie PATRIOT,always felt the world wasnt what it should be.

Hey Admin i just FOOKED GRANDMA BONNIE All i said was could Melania and DTs connection go back a lot longer than we think.Due to Nikoli Tesla being from Yugoslavia the same as Melania.I also said the records released 2 yrs ago by FBI say NT was from Venus and given to the Tesla family that raised him in the mountains...Thats when she ousted herself as a Dem imposter..BITCH thing.

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

💞Just stopped by to say HI Kabayashi!! i wanted to say thank you for your hard work and to wish you a Happy & BleSSed Palm 🌿Sunday!! God bleSS youvsnd your family. 🙏✝️

Why can't I get onto WEGO? My name is the same.

Carrying the torch with other PATRIOTS so that we could CRUSH the PEDO, SATANIC, EVIL DEMONCRATS to bring HOPE & LIBERTY to our country🇺🇸

Hello, ive been a mamber since January and i dont understand why my feed is so short.....i follow quite a few people and was wondering what im doung wrong?

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

Thank you VERY much for this tremendous site and all the work that you're doing to keep it running. It is truly appreciated. Anonup is a salvo in a world full of trolls.

Good afternoon. A while back I submitted a verification video, and it says it is up for review. I do realize you have more important issues to combat rather attend to this, but is there something else you need me to send? Thank you!