Due to 100% stupidity this idiot murderer couldn't tell the difference between the Chinese Communist Party CCP and Asian Americans, and the consequence was 8 lives lost, 6 of the people were asian and the other 2 people were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. We give people, like this murderer, too much credit by thinking they understand the difference between the CCP and regular Chinese people (or asian people in general). It's like saying that all white people are the same. Or that Democrats, Biden and Nancy Pelosi are like us because they "run" the USA are the same as the rest of the American people. Maybe Anons are smart, but this idiot just proves to me that the average person can't discern the difference between CCP and all asians. Don't be this guy, think before you act.

I am thinking maybe this guy meant the CCP when he said China. Most of us know it was the CCP that did this, and maybe he thought we would know he was atlking about the CCP. But I'm not really sure, I'm just asuming this. I do know it was NOT 500,000 deaths in the U.S. The CDC came out a day or two ago and said there were over 130,000 of those deaths were NOT from the China virus. They were from heart attacks, cancer, car accidents, all kinds of stuff. The hospitals lied so they could get more money from the government.

In response Msterri ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SmilinDoug in this post can reply

In response Smilin Doug to his Publication

The point really wasn't about the semantics, it is that he thought all Chinese people were evil and needed to be stopped. He couldn't tell the difference between what the Chinese govermpnment did and asian people in America so he killed them.

Veteran, contractor, NRA lifetime member, Trump supporter, Q'd

In response Msterri ... to her Publication

If that's what he really meant, then yeah, he's wrong. Did you explain that it's not the Chinese people but the CCP?

(1) Show this thread