Only people mentioned by @Quedforever in this post can reply

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

In response Qued Forever to her Publication

This is a very informative YouTube page they haven't purged yet:
Dane Wigington
GeoengineeringWatch.org
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC18-7qYJWAqM9eF1GvMn6Og

Their newest video is very in-depth and extremely informative:
The Dimming, Full Length Climate Engineering Documentary ( Geoengineering Watch )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf78rEAJvhY

The Dimming, Full Length Climate Engineering Documentary ( Geoengineering Watch ) - YouTube

https://www.GeoengineeringWatch.orgTO READ OR POST COMMENTS ON THIS VIDEO, PLEASE GO DIRECTLY TO THE ARTICLE: https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/the-dimmin...

when I see lines up in the sky, I stay inside🤨Theyre SPRAYING US LIKE ROACHES❗️😡

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

Growing up in the country in Central TX with lots of wide-open sky and not much to do inside, I spent a lot of time watching the heavens. Always loved watching planes, how sometimes they had contrails, sometimes not, but no contrail ever lasted that long before fading out.

Then one day I saw a plane leaving the longest contrail I'd ever seen and pointed it out to my sister, it was so strange. Contrails never lasted like that. That was in the late 1960s.

As the years passed, the persistent contrails happened more frequently, some even crisscrossing, until finally there were checkerboards in the sky.

Then about 15+ yrs ago I watched a jet emitting a trail all the way from the far horizon to over our heads, turn above us and head back the way it came right beside its trail. Thing was, it laid a thick white trail from horizon thru curve and then the trail stopped, with nothing following, resulting in writing a giant "J" in the sky.

Contrails don't and can't do that.

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

Gates granted millions to Harvard (I think, posted a while back) to 'block the sun.'

Chemtrails are also linked to compromising or weakening your immunity. Brings on many autoimmune diseases.

This is how the sky looked like yesterday on my neck of the woods!
I've always reverse the evil with goodness🙏 so...
I'm manifesting the WHITE HATS spraying our sky with
👇👇👇👇👇
✨HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE✨
to help us combat the flu season!😀

ALSO told about this crap. By now ya'll know they call it "mosquito spraying", "soft kill", told as they increased their fleets and deception they would increase this, also a sign of "future proof" to me.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Wow, they are on a mission.

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

Oh, just another experiment on mankind to slowly exterminate us. Nothing to see here...move along folks.

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Yes. Jet engines operate at over 600 degres celcius. The air up there is very cold. This is what happens to the exaust.

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

Uh... no.

Joke, right? (I hope.)

There are official FedGov docs and vids describing chemtrailing in minute detail. Same for Canada gov. Add to that Bill Gates has come out and publically announced he's spraying to block out part of the sun.

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

No. We all know what vapor trails are. These are photos of chemtrails and H.A.A.R.P. atmospheric disturbances.

(2) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

😡😡😡😡
When I see chemtrails I get so angry.