Year of the boomerang was a song on the evil empire album of Rage Against The Machine.😎

@GhostEzra I need ur help identifying this child! The Southpark Q episode has this boys photo on the blood bag / adrenochrome saying extra tortured😭 Is this a missing child? We need to figure this out please...heres wat we have so far

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

May God please help the parents of this child. These crimes against children must be avenged.

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

But I always come back to this boy. Could this seriously be the same child? Everyone knows Anons dig deeper then FBI so Southpark droppin that red pill knew we would figure it out. HELP ME PLEASE! I respect & value your opinion

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Marina Abrovamic happens 2 be on the board of directors

Good work!!!

(1) Show this thread