Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Amen!

A true American Patriot who loves Trump! It’s all about saving the children. 💐💕

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

exactly!

(2) Show this thread

Pissed off patriot, patiently waiting for justice. Trust and faith in God is unwavering, trust in man,, not so much.

In 2024!!! we've got bidan until then,, buckle up....

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Eric Travis to his Publication

In 2021.

Chyna Buy-den is FAKE
Remember: we are watching a movie.

Q/Potus waiting waiting for the right time to strike.

Election FRAUD, and the unspeakable EVIL [they] do to our children has Not Been Forgotten.

Truth
Bombs
Incoming!

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

In response Eric Travis to his Publication

Since we have no constitution, Kamala will be president in 2024. Just ask dominion. No votes count is the new normal.

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

He keeps saying that, and we're still waiting but many are losing hope and are resigning to having Bidan as POTUS until Kamala bumps him off.

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

I'll give you a hint....your soul is trying to tell you something, look deeper, you spelled Biden wrong, that was NO acccident, no such thing, just like there is no such thing as coincidence. The fact that you spelled it wrong means he is fake and is not potus, never was, Trump never left.😉 BTW you are very special, remember that, there is only one unique you, no one like you. God Bless💗🙏

(1) Show this thread