According to legend, Saint Patrick used a shamrock to explain God. The shamrock, which looks like clover, has three leaves on each stem. Saint Patrick told the people that the shamrock was like the idea of the Trinity, that in the one God, there are three divine beings: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit .
🙏🏼☘️❤️✝️🕊✨#wwg1wga

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

St Patrick wasn't about green beer. He was kidnapped in England by Irish who gave him to serve a cruel godless Druid priest. He later raised 39 people from the dead including the King of Dublin's son and daughter ,the prince and princess. All of the Dublin region were commanded by the king then, to pledge loyalty to "the god who raises the dead".
://melwild.wordpress.com/2015/03/16/the-man-who-raises-dead-people-remembering-st-patrick/

St Patrick helped bring Christianity to the people of Ireland .
I dont know anything about him raising anyone from the dead, only God can do that .

In response Marc Lawson to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

I have heard stories of missionaries praying and raising people from the dead. It is much more common than most people think.

Peter raised Dorcas, this is found in Acts 9:36-43. Paul raised Eutychus from the dead Acts 20:9-12.

Acts 9:40-41

40 Peter sent them all out of the room; then he got down on his knees and prayed. Turning toward the dead woman, he said, “Tabitha, get up.” She opened her eyes, and seeing Peter she sat up. 41 He took her by the hand and helped her to her feet. Then he called for the believers, especially the widows, and presented her to them alive.

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

He STILL raises the dead. I have missionary friend in Mexico- 35 raised and one in Mozambique 25 raised. Jesus is not only alive but kicking hell and death in the u know what!