Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

May Japanese Gods bless you and all   We are ONE

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Meek is not weak! Its power and strength under control!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

💪❤️✝️❤️💪

(1) Show this thread

Good morning feiend.
hope all is well
God bless you and your family.
Have an amazing ans Blessed week to come🙏🏼❤

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Kristina Cashman to her Publication

Thank You. May God Bless You All All-Ways. ❤️🙏
Have some fun this weekend!! 🎉🎉🎉

In response Kristina Cashman to her Publication

*friend
*you and your fam have a blessed week/end to come

(2) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

Indeed, but> to defend yourself against those who want to kill you is necessary, don't be a sitting duck>
https://www.tapintothetruth.com/biblical-all-the-books-of-bible
http://thelostbooks.org/introduction/
(2 Samuel 1 :18>>teach the children the use of the bow> it is written in the book of Jasher.)

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

I do understand.

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

Makes me teary everytime but “I AM Yours.....Lord.”

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

❤️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts