Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Work in progress.

I pray the election is fixed soon!@cowboyw2b It appears the promise has changed! All the millions of patriots have either given up or are ready to take the fight to the opposition, physically speaking! Very few still have faith in the plan- it appears the military has chose not to take on the crooked politicians- I look for guidance from those who Ibhave followed for many months. Whats your thoughts- I can say all the patriots I have spoke to across the country will not sit idle much longer- and we cannot afford a civil war! Is there still a plan?

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Freedom_Liberator in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

Lifelong Patriot, Firefighter, fed the f@*# up! FAFO, WWG1WGA

In response Liberty Always to her Publication

Im behind the plan but just today a young patriot was arrested in Michigan for threatening to take down Biden and Pelosi and the Gov of Michigan on his own because he has had enough. I dont condone his actions- Im saying someone with a louder speaker than ME need to tell these people to stand down! There is a plan and it is in motion! Who knows ? this guy could just be crazy but he is not the first person in these many months who have been preparing to take our country back at any cost. Hell for that matter there are very large organized groups at the ready in almost every state- We need someone of importance to tell them Hold the Line but do not act! A reminder- that Team Trump has this under control- Before someone gets hurt! I think its noble to be willing to risk it all but stupid if it is counter intuitive to the cause! Trump, Flynn, Lin Wood - someone needs to speak up very soon!

(1) Show this thread