This is what got me suspended just minutes after posting it. Castle Rock Entertainment and it's many Replicas of the White House Oval Office and EVEN the WH!

Only people mentioned by @Flickaboo in this post can reply

Team Trump God Family Country Pray for America Save America

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

we learned what castle rock is.....

Is Red 6 from Q drop says
secretary of defense instruct
USSS
Castle_Rock
Q

I was purged today too. Pretty sure for a similar post about the sets. That or the video of Biden repeating to "salute the soldiers" from his earpiece

its a movie, good catch

Family is EVERYTHING including Frens!❤️ God Bless America! 🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA

Stupid you were suspended over this.
if you come back to Twit find me@sillyacctggirl. im trying to get to this side. Its hard to get any work done!

if you come back to Twit find me@sillyacctggirl. im trying to get to this side. Its hard to get any work done!

In response Farmer’s Daughter to her Publication

Sadly impossible right now. I was able to sign up 3x with my old phone number but now they won't allow the same number anymore. So I am here for a while as it's closest enough to Twitter to get used to and Gab of course.

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

In response Farmer’s Daughter to her Publication

Ohhh now I'm wondering if THAT's what got me suspended an hour ago lol. I may have added the words CASTLE ROCK to my bio 😂

(2) Show this thread

Wow!

God loves you as much as He loves Jesus. Thank you Jesus. Thank you patriots and troops. God bless President Trump and keep him safe.

I got suspended for posting about castle rock and it is all a movie too

❤️Christ❤️Family❤️Country. Born Again. Here to support the Constitution and President Trump! #SaveAmerica #WWG1WGA #MAGA

hmmm must have struck a nerve! what are they afraid of?

In response Jackie Patriot to her Publication

over the target!!

(1) Show this thread

people have pointed out that the pic of biden in the WH is not the same as trumps oval office pics. the wallpaper and dimensions are all different!

Bingo! Many signs from yesterday tell those with trained eyes, it was all pre recorded and livestreamed. Some even saw it earlier before it should have been live!

(1) Show this thread