Mar-a-Lago...the "Winter White House" 🇺🇸

"On the death of Ms Post in 1973, she bequeathed the 17-acre estate to the federal government as a Winter White House for the use of presidents and visiting dignitaries. However, neither the Nixon nor Carter administrations were interested in using it."

"A number of security upgrades were made..."

"A Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) for communications with the White House Situation Room and Pentagon was added."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-mar-a-lago-history-palm-beach-florida-b1780645.html

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

Proud Veteran, Wife and Mom. Digital Soldier 🇺🇸 🐸 It’s 5 o’clock somewhere 🍻🌴

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

how many acres!?!? 😍

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

nice find

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

Someone said that there were two White Houses. Is this what they mean by there being two White Houses?

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Contenders Edge to his Publication

Could be.

(1) Show this thread

😍

Retired Navy. I just moved to Hawaii & work at Ft Shafter. Graduate degree in security management. Love my country and POTUS Trump. WWG1WGA.

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

Looks like the new White House to me... 😁

Is this what I think it is.. .

I will never give up! True freedom. Q hold the line!

wow!!