Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

wtf

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

from Southpark Q episode

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

they say through photo recognition the boy on episode is this kid...

Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response memes matter to her Publication

And out of their heads.

No accident. I would not of noticed if you didn't bring that to my attention I was too shocked by this revelation.

Is it supposed to be a sports team or why are they all depicted with bull horns?

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

i noticed the shirts then the heads😅we all half woke it seems,..maybe positive vibes will do the trick, i am trying, and will do better..this school takes more time to check up on, its all in german or deutch something simulare

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

vigdis jonckheer mensing seems like steiner and montessori..both schools which Marina Abramovic supported. She visited the ones here in Norway to support the devils work wity children

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

🙁

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Jesus.....😥

(2) Show this thread