13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

reassurance for those who have stumbled

From Mr Ghost Ezra.

Operation Warp Speed = Military Operation for the 1 billionth time.

Vaccines = arrrests. Learn the language, it could be a matter of life and death. Just say no to the jab.

TRUST GOOD PREVAILS OVER EVIL..

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

Where did he learn this translation? I been doing this over a year on Twitter, 3 nuked accounts. We didn't have a vaccine til November. Noone ever mentioned these codes?! I just ran through everything Jr, etc is saying on Twitter & it's quiet. Random stuff. Anyone hear the Fox interview?

FIRST...WHY FOX? 2ND...WTF?!😣

SOMETHING IS FISHY re- Trump VAX support

1. Fauci says Trump should push supporters to get covid vaccine after ‘disturbing’ poll results show they won’t 2 days ago

2. Biden White House would welcome Trump's help in promoting vaccine 1 day ago

Lo and Behold

Trump appears on Fox endoresing the vaccine...

ITS WAS NOT TRUMP....

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Backontrack in this post can reply

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

THANK YOU! I WAS WONDERING WHY HE'D DO THIS NOW....& SOUND LIKE A FAUCI SHILL KNOWING MORE DEATHS WOULD BE ON HIM. I THOUGHT IT POSSIBLY WAS A FRAUD TOO.

THAT OFFICIAL LETTER THOUGH? MINDGAMES... 🙏🇺🇸🙏

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Was it not Ivanka Trump who publically lead the Operation Warp Speed charge starting back in June/July?

Still not adding up to me

(1) Show this thread