Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!๐Ÿ† A Patriot ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Leader in #5D ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

One of the only civilizations, who were able to evolve and break through the#3D controlled enslaved duality matrix ran by the dark, were the Native Americans. The Native Americans were able to educate their own, live off their land, refuse government (definition = to control the mind) created their own bartering/trade currencies, used plant based medicines to heal themselves, practiced techniques to cleanse and protect their spirit from demonic entities, embraced their spiritually and their reincarnation of their souls, and protected their young with the wisdom and love of their elders, and Repected all of Gods living creations.The Native Americans had it very close to 100%! If you want to know what 5DNewEarth will look, the Native American Culture, combined with the evolution of our minds & consciousness will give you a good idea of what is coming!
๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ
#wwg1wga
#5DNewEarth
#FreeHumanity

Don't argue with stupid, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. ~Mark Twain ๐Ÿ’ซIAM a Old Soul ๐Ÿ’ซ #GodWinsโœจ

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

I jusr watched a vidoe earlier tonight about this very subject!

Synchronicity! trust it!
https://youtu.be/UjzQ0_LJNWg
๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

In response Enlightened Momma to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

Don't argue with stupid, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. ~Mark Twain ๐Ÿ’ซIAM a Old Soul ๐Ÿ’ซ #GodWinsโœจ

Also this! I see 12:12 and 10:10 constantly. I always wondered what it meant.

Indeed! โค๏ธ

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!๐Ÿ† A Patriot ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Leader in #5D ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

In response Enlightened Momma to her Publication

i saw 12:12 daily for over a week! i knew it meant i needed to make this video! it all came together!
The angels are everywhere these days

(1) Show this thread