I was pointing out fake B1d3n when he decided to run and we were all on Twitter.

The fakery was subtle at first and over time it has grown from a snowball into an avalanche.

I got burned out on pointing out all of this fakery a couple months before the election.

I see many many things and if I posted about them all it would be a full time job.

The real Biden was most likely executed like daddy bush and no name.

Do your own research.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Second post today you articulated what i was thinking about. Love it.

I believe the first phase was successful at waking up many. The Patriots know that most sleepers are waking up yet act "normal". The events are going to become so ridiculous over the next few days, it'll make them look like conspiracists.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Anon's aren't the only ones who think an actor is "playing the part of BIDEN".
https://youtu.be/eYLoUmUZF1s

03/15/21 Actor for/ Biden/ I will spoil your Plans/ earth roars - YouTube

Timothy Dixon P.O Box 417Midland city Alabama 36350

Only followers of this user (@Robynbird) can see their posts

👍

Give it to people as a screensaver

Recently purged from Twitter, was banned from Fb for 2 yrs. #SaveTheChildren #GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident WWG1WGA

In response Mark Kirin to his Publication

Just reposted that to my fb. I have a ton of lib friends who need to see that. So many are completely asleep.

(1) Show this thread

Telegram is where I post. https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru

1221😎

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

You - Nana
Same thoughts
Ppl have to first come to the frame of mind to feel that something just generally isnt right with all they see b4 they will notice anything.
Most never paid much attention to what he looked like b4.

I had to be told to notice it, mostly because I didn't have a clear recollection of him from way back then and there was no side-by-side comparison.

In a sense, they took advantage of a neat feature of the human mind: ignoring details that won't benefit you.

If I see an apple then I see another slightly different apple, I won't invent a new word for that slightly different apple or claim it's a new kind of fruit, I'll just ignore the insignificant differences and assume it's also an apple.

Without this capacity, we would not be able to form groups or categories and thinking would be both very limited to strictly observational claims and also very teadious. We would be unable to do synthesis or understand commonalities (which is needed to have a grasp of metaphysical truths)

Research is your best friend.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

03/12/21 The Exodus Of America/ frogs/ Earthquake/ President Trump - YouTube

Timothy Dixon P.O Box 417Midland city Alabama 36350

Per prophecy - (see Timothy Dixon you tube).
When you see them try to take out Biden with the 25th Amendment "he" Biden will already be dead. Kamalala will loose it and turn...... on EVERYONE who set her up - and the "masks" will be taken off.....
GOD sees 'behind the scenes'.

Probably some of the most on point prophecies I've heard from current prophets.

If it's an actor now - he's doing a great job of dementia play....
When he seems coherent enough - I'm sure it's an actor.
EVERYONE knows fishy stuff is happening whether they believe the "mask" story or not. I personally DO.

reminds me of Q saying 'how many clues must we provide?'

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth 😇. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

hands go thru Microphones all the time...
This Truther got your back Brotha!

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

Ignore the trolls here. You ar amongst people who agree with you. The problem is that the mind-contolled people are programmed not to accept or even consider any facts which might break the mind control. It is a successful parasite. It has to be destoyed by a more subtle approach. Never despair that these people cannot see what you see and I see. It is so obvious to us. The Satanists even tell everybody what they are going to do. If people were able to think logically, there would be no Satanists by niw.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

wife/grandma/great-grandma, love God, my country, my family and 45 is my President! I am vocal about my opinions (I think for myself)

Joe's mask had a malfunction a few days ago. Part of the forehead was wrinkled the other part smooth. the eyes are strange looking.

Christian, America first, husband, father, Army Veteran, Truth seeking patriot

i agree but the scariest part is the zombies after brains doing what they are told

Follower of Jesus, Retired teacher, Trump supporter, Grandmother, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Peacemaker No DMs.

It doesn’t cease to amaze me how blind people are to the doubles.

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

In response LoneStar Woman to her Publication

They can't help it. They are parasitised by the mind control. It can be broken but not by a head on attack with facts, however persuasive to the rest of us. Only the slow drip feed can get through. It has to be a self realisation. The major shock of finding out how close they came to all being killed might do it.

(1) Show this thread

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

😂😂😂

Wonder if clintons emails will reveal:

No name 🤣🤣🤣Omg you crack me up!!! youre the best!!! 💯💯💯

he got the "shot" ;)