Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

TY

In response Warrior of the Light to his Publication

LOVE this...it's so true!

(1) Show this thread

I'm in my happy place!!

In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication

Beautiful! Enjoy it...thanks for sharing!

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable from Dixieland🦅 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE 🇺🇸

yes good luck as we watch our country go to shit

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

TY very stressed!
other reasons

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

NO....How do we we clear our mind working in the slave world raising our kids? I’ve done meditatitation for 10 days under vipissanna 10 hours a day. America yoga is 💩 I lose it all after time in this matrix when I get protect my kids.

Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

How did you know I needed this? It's been a tough day. My boss and his wife, both age 75, got the vaccine on March 6th and I just found out that they were rushed to the hospital tonight with complications! 😡

In response Just Me... to her Publication

:(
Sending prayers their way!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Just Me... to her Publication

Prayers for them. My Mom informed me today, she getting the vax. All I can do is Pray

(2) Show this thread