If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

I am going out further on the limb of enlightenment now since I just recently found this amazing hour-long video showing the lies we have been duped with. I had many of these in shorter pieces but this one is a masterpiece and all my favorites are all in one now! Please be warned, many will be shaken by what they see here if they believe in NASA, or space our so-called flight programs. And those with degrees in any associated fields, please do not attack me for this posting. I intend to enlighten only and not to ridicule or insult. So if overwhelmed or angered by this do not come at me angry I will not tolerate it. But here, watch the show and learn of the big fat lie.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/1-hour-best-fake-station-fails-compilation-nasa-lies-flat-earth_QziXeRspIo62NYx.html

Only people mentioned by @PatriotQuest in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Patriot Quest to his Publication

AND the firmament is most accurately described in the Bible!

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Breaking the mental barriers that hide the truth of our motioneless plane was the toughest of them all, but clarity quickly followed. Truly blessed to be alive for a time such as this.

(1) Show this thread

In response Patriot Quest to his Publication

All in that, but I got scared even further. I mean really freaked out for a few. When not here I am all over Utube chat pilling globetrotters daily...initiation. I am 30yr industrial electrician so all into free energy and did you know Tesla was even involved with Byrd on the last H.J. mission?