Full POTUS interview tonight on Fox....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM9JvYjPW6o

Trump urges Americans to get COVID vaccine in Fox News exclusive - YouTube

Former President Donald Trump touts Operation Warp Speed and slams Biden's performance on 'Fox News Primetime.' #FoxNews #FoxNewsPrimetimeSubscribe to Fox Ne...

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

The Military made the therapeutic 'vax' Trump is talking about and it is safe. It is NOT the same as the others. He did it to save those who need a vax to feel ok so he made a safe one for them to take FIRST so they wouldn't take the harmful ones AND he destroyed confidence in them to boot. There are comms in there as well. He is anything but one-dimensional...

In response white light to his Publication

Thank you! So perfectly said...and I 100% agree. I wish more people could see the big picture.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

what military vax?

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

Warp Speed

so is thr vax ok? trump having so much support for it is confusing many

That is the belief. Putin's Sputnik 'vax' is said to be just the regular flu vax so people would take that and not the harmful ones... but if anyone plans to put anything in their body, research research research

ok. so all the vaxs are that? phizer? moderna? j and j?

NO. I don't know which one is his so that's why i say
R E S E A R C H ... that's your responsibility.

im not taking any vax. him promoting it is turning people away from him.

Only people mentioned by @AllweneedistheTRUTH in this post can reply

My feeling is that you/they are taking his comment out of context....

you should read comments everywhere. people are done with the code BS. sorry it true. and people like me who bring this up get harrassed or blocked because i am using my discernment. sorry but too many Q followers are ckosed minded and cant think for themselves

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

Think of it a different way. him promoting it tutnd peoole away from it. he knows truthers will not take it. Not once dud Trump EVER ssy he was vaccinated or will get vaccinated. even if he did, doesnt mean i would. also vaccination means arrest. people need to get back to Q thinking.

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

YES ~ COMMS 🤔 A L W A Y S Q !!

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

"Vaccine" can also mean that someone took a pill.
Say "NO" to all vaccs, tests, contact tracing.

(3) Show this thread