MY HEART IS POUNDING AS I AM POSTING THIS.
PLEASE WATCH AND SHARE EVERYWHERE.

IF YOU'VE SEEN THIS BEFORE
PLEASE WATCH AGAIN AND PASS IT ALONG.

#SaveTheChildren

https://youtu.be/lKvc1SMJUTY

Jonah - Missing Child Case - YouTube

Jonah was kidnapped in 2013. His case involves black market adoption and international child trafficking. His illegal kidnapping is directly connected to Go...

Only people mentioned by @LadyintheLake24 in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Ladyinthe Lake to her Publication

Sometimes you're just at a loss for words. Twitter removed my "Find the children" crusade site because pointing out that CPS is the largest child trafficking site worldwide "violate twitter's terms and policy." I could go to numerous sites and watch children as young as 2 years old being raped on twitter, but I couldn't allow parents to tell the stories about how Child Protection Services legally removed their children and sold them via case workers, crooked judges, crooked attorney AND got paid for it. My mind went numb.

Tossed off Twitter, President Trump supporter, mom, wife, animal lover, C journalist, rabbit hole digger, Gen X, Mud Flood digger

I hate these Bastards!

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

MOOTHER FOOKERS.......................................

I love God USA 🇺🇸Family Is Everything #SaveOurChildren My President Is Trump2020 ProLife A2 A1 Patriot WWG1WGA I Follow Back

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭Dear Lord Please Help Us Rescue These Helpless Children#SaveOurChildren

Follows Jesus ... He is my personal Lord and Savior. 🧎‍♂️ Bow to nothing else ! #GodWins

In response Connie Belson to her Publication

i agree in the mughty name if Jesus

(1) Show this thread