Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Finally made it! Finding ppl scattered everywhere. WWG1WGA! Loving the movie! #MAGA #KAG #BidenCheated #TrumpWon

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

i cannot grow a thing so a green house would be unfair to plants, so i added on to my garage. it is 1260 sf and the house is 1520. much respect to ppl who can grow plants/gardens. i am envious.

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

my cat would be in heaven!

(1) Show this thread

I would move into there in a heartbeat 💓

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

I have two geenhouses as out buildings, it would be so cool to have it connnect to the house. they are warm and a peaceful place to spend time relaxing.

(1) Show this thread

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

I love this as well. Dream big!
I just spent the day building planter boxes for the garden I'm starting. I've been feeling this very strong pull to start growing my own herbs and vegetables. Today I decided to get busy.

(1) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Spend half your day in half your house, Pre-Eating. The chimney is lagniappe and a half! Thumbs are revving up for Green Go tomorrow to chase any critters out of that beautiful creation.

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏. Dedicated to Truth wherever it leads...😎

Thinking along the same lines only ona smaller scale....😎

(1) Show this thread